Friday, June 29, 2007


New Face at Alaska Stock!

Hi everyone! I’m Kristina, the newest member of the team here at Alaska Stock. I’ve been here for 3 weeks now and loving every minute of it. It’s an in-depth job to get the hang of and I imagine I’ll be figuring it all out for a little while, but I’m working with a great team of professionals as well as patient clients! :) The best part of the job though, by far, is the opportunity to view so many amazing and beautiful images! It really makes me want to get out there and see all that Alaska has to offer.
On that same note, I’m so glad that summer is finally, and officially, upon us. I have to admit, I’m not a huge fan of the winter months here, seeing as how I’m not originally from Alaska, so now is the time that I really get out there and enjoy the great outdoors….hiking, camping, cycling, etc. Although, now it’s also time to get out the black-out drapes for the windows…it’s kind of hard to sleep with the sun shining in your eyes…however, it does make it a little easier to wake up in the mornings!
Happy summer!!

No comments: